Panicking puppets -S3DB- Panicking puppets -S3DB-

I like the build up gives you that tingle and it gets bigger and bigger and just rolls out into a fast and intense song nice done.

danyool777 responds:

Yea, it kinda sounds like the intro to some dark and evil game.
But thats just my thought :p
thanks for the review <3

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Using Copyright music without the permission,

I doubt you were given the okay or the rights to use the music from the recording artist hence why I gave you no stars. Which is against the Licensing Terms. I would've actually rated this if the work was your own from the melody on but it isn't. No credit given by the original artist and no permission either because you'd have to pay them to use this song.

Table top beat Unfinished Table top beat Unfinished

A lot of the parts seem really out of place.

I'm not sure what parts of the song they are suppose to be but the jump out from the song and it just doesn't mesh well. It sounds like scratching tracks that were distorted and louder then the rest of the track which just doesn't sound natural to the song at all. It would be a good song without it. But it's alright I guess.

riaki responds:

Thank you I will try to include that in the final track... I should turn the treble down on the scractching... I think taht is what I did wrong

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Another Awesome Track.

This was worth the listen for sure and well I'm having a hard time looking for words to describe how much I like this song. It's to the point I would literally go out of my way to learn how to use flash just so I could make a awesome video to go along with this. Though sadly I spend more time writing music and playing it I don't have time to really sit down and do all of that. Regardless and now to the review.

Aside from this song being shorter I thought the intro had a good build up and I think the outro should lead to a pretty big end. Something with alot of energy that would build up and then boom! Other then that I loved the song and I hope to hear more of your tracks. Nicely done. Bravo.

Forest Traveler Forest Traveler

Wasn't Very good.

This song was way too repeptitive. It's good to experiment with music but you have ti mix it up a bit. Add some notes or depth to your music. Though I do like the section of the song with the electric guitar in it. But I guess this would be good for a classic game. But I guess this music isn't my cup of tea. Sorry if this wasn't what you expected.

moja567 responds:

this is just a little something i made in 5 mins. so yeah i fully understand please check out my other submissions though

Superhuman Superhuman

I like it.

For your first attempt it's very well put together. It has a old school feel to it but also something new about it too. Not to mention its something I can listen to in the background cause it's a calm beat but it's steady. I like it and I hope to hear more.

ajfromcanada responds:

Thanks a bunch :D

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

Great song, Awesome Story.

I'm not one to do this even for music or movies but I felt a tear slightly well-up a bit it was not only a sad story but very well sung. With the added orcehstra in it just added to the emotion to it. I must say how did you do that? Very nice and bravo.

Our Realm is Bending Our Realm is Bending

Sounds Wicked!

It's got a grove you can dance to with some spaces that could have little blips off old movie clips in it. Drums are in a good rythmn and the synths are just awesome.

scoutzero responds:

Thanks! I may just add some movie clips in there to spice it up XD

Ty for the review!

Dark Fun Dark Fun

Nice.

Sound levels are good and the sounds just mesh together real nice. I could actually see this song being in a video game of some sort. Nice job.

chara89 responds:

Yays!

My first review and its positive!

Thanks!

We Believe Ep.6 - F-777 We Believe Ep.6 - F-777

Simply Amazing Work.

Attention to sound and rythmn not to mention it's catchy and I could totally see this song having vocals too. I can't quite put my finger on it but the sound of it just sends chills all over and thats a good thing. This is a song I could see playing at a club or even just jamming with this on my ipod. Keep up the great work. Much respect! Peace.